Cross & Company is a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment currently accepting resumes.
We are looking for a full-time administrative assistant to join our team and work with staff to provide excellent service to our expanding client base.
A list of duties would include, but are not limited to the following:
- Editing of various letters, invoices, and documents to be sent to clients, lawyers, etc.
- Client communication through phone, email, and mail
- Assist with reception and greeting clients
- Scheduling meetings
- Various client services
- Deadline management, ensuring clients are aware and meet their deadlines
- Various assistance to accountants and bookkeepers as requested
A list of knowledge and skills we require are the following:
- Strong English writing skills and attention to detail
- Clear and professional language in both verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple deadlines and ability to work under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to learn accounting program’s basic functions as needed - Caseware Time, Caseware Working Papers, Profile, and CRA's online Rep-a-Client knowledge an asset
- Work efficiently both individually and in a team setting
- Willingness to work overtime during tax season and as needed to service the clients
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who works well in a team oriented setting. Our office is a very fast-paced environment, and we need someone who can keep up while providing excellent service to our clients as we continue to grow as a firm. Details regarding wages and benefits will be based on the successful candidates’ knowledge, skills, and experience.
If you are looking for an energetic, team oriented working environment with opportunity for advancement, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.